Jaguar 420 Workshop Manual

Modifications, tools, upgrades etc. (that don't fit in the other categories)
cass3958

Jaguar 420 Workshop Manual

Post by cass3958 »

Tom has just added the Jaguar 420 workshop manual to the "S Type Maintenance documents" which can be found at the top of the page. The reason this manual has been added is that there are a lot of similarities between the 420 and the very late S type Jaguars which are not in the S type manual.

As an example recently I was refurbishing my power steering pump on my late 1967 S Type which has the Adwest Marles variomatic power steering box. I have several S Type blue book manuals but none of them cover the Adwest only covering the earlier type one and two Burman boxes. I found a copy of the 420 workshop manual which covers all aspects of the Adwest Marles box and it helped me a lot.

The 420 Manual as stated is attached above and can be accessed by clicking on the "S Type Maintenance documents" then in the first box the S Type and 420 manuals are listed. Click on the 420 "Service Manual" and it will open.
Rob.C. P1B8973BW
1968 S Type 3.4 Auto. Old English White.
1993 Yamaha FJ1200 Yellow
1966 Ford Anglia 1760 cross flow (still being built)
2012 Old English sheep dog. Grey and white.
http://torbayweddingcarclub.co.uk/?page_id=57

Last 100 Members Who Visited This Topic. Total 7 visits

IanMac (1), RollyTG (1), JacobusBrinker (1), User avatar John Quilter (1), Treetrimmer (1), User avatar Tom Hoffman (1), User avatar cass3958 (1)