Wiring harness routing

Distributor, coil, Generator, etc. and all electrical issues (including lighting, washers & wipers, & battery charging)
awiedie

Re: Wiring harness routing

Post by awiedie »

John,

The expression "close adds" is new to me. I see you also used it in a topic about Glyn Ruck's Lucas terminal. What does it mean?
1964 3.8 S Type LHD DG Auto Opalescent Silver Grey over red
1966 E Type FHC Carmen Red over black
johngosnell

Post by johngosnell »

Clos adds was just to clear the unwanted spam adds on all the topics , not to comment on any other issues

Regards John
1B1257BW
Orlando St.R
Global Moderator

Post by Orlando St.R »

Are you having to create a new post in each thread to remove the spam, John?

For those of us who use 'Unread Posts' to catch up with what's new on the forum, it's difficult to tell what is a new post and what is you clearing the spam (for which we are all extremely grateful, I'm sure).
unread posts.jpg
unread posts.jpg (384.37 KiB) Viewed 899 times

Incidentally, I did PM Tom about a technique to cut down spam outlined in post 2 of this thread: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2480141. He is on holiday at the moment but said he will have a look at it when he's back.

Thanks again for your continued clearing up on our behalf. It's very much appreciated.
1965 Jaguar 3.8S RHD DG Auto, Opalescent Maroon/Beige Leather, Varamatic PAS - one-family-owned from new

Last 100 Members Who Visited This Topic. Total 436 visits

User avatar Glyn Ruck (78), badgerpett (1), JacobusBrinker (21), YoungJagFan (2), DevilDog (2), Albion (206), awiedie (26), Zephyr12345 (1), User avatar cass3958 (57), User avatar Orlando St.R (22), johngosnell (10), JCS (5), jonesdl (1), User avatar NigelW (4)