Reminder: 'S'-type items and memorabilia available

Parts for sale or trade that will work on the "S"-Type Jaguar.
David Reilly

Reminder: 'S'-type items and memorabilia available

Post by David Reilly »

We have said that we hoped that the items from Patricia’s and my collection would go to people who own and love 'S'-types.

Attached is a list, with the items so far requested by Register members highlighted. If you are interested in any of the other items, at one-half or less of their estimated selling price, let us know by the end of the week.
At that time, we will have Ian Cooling return those items to us to send to the buyers (We are still checking if Ian can send those going to locations outside the USA directly to the buyer)

You can check details on the item and its ‘Estimated Price’ by going to the catalogue. The items are in Section B: The Collection of David Reilly at https://www.jaguarautomobilia.com/auction/ Unsold items will show “Estimated Price” rather than “Sold Price”.

Then, if you are interested in any, let me know by Friday November 21.
I will have all of the items that Register members are interested in returned to the us and then they will be sent to the buyer for one-half the estimated sale price, plus postage.
JAC Summer 2022 -unsold 2.pdf
(64.58 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
Keep-on-‘S’-type-ing!
David

Last 100 Members Who Visited This Topic. Total 13 visits

LOUPB (2), member (1), Reimbold (1), GPD4 (1), abbirkin (1), Treetrimmer (1), User avatar Tom Hoffman (1), Rogerisleofman (1), User avatar John Quilter (1), Robbo911 (1), User avatar cass3958 (1), User avatar David Reilly (1)